domingo, 16 de setembro de 2007

101 coisas que você não quer ouvir seu aprendiz dizer

Aqui vai uma seleção com algumas das melhores frases desta seção do Kaila.pl, um site polonês que tem piadas sobre RPG.

"I finally shot that owl that's been folowing you around!"

"Was I supposed to light the candles around the pentagram?"

"Quick!! How does one unsummon a demon lord?"

"So this wand fires a fireball if I point it at something and say Braxat'?"

"I thought you said "Cone of Cold" not "Coin of Gold"!"

"What kind of glue do you use to fix a DragonOrb?"

"Master, I kind of forgot to feed your familiar."

"Master, is this pronounced 'HAStur HAStur HAStur' or 'HasTUR HasTUR HasTUR'?'

"This weird guy with horns and stuff came looking for you. He asked if Razzlefratz was there. I told him no, your name was Durkin. That seemed to make him really happy."

"Uh, Master, why was this mirror lying face-down on your table? Master? Master? Gee, where'd he go?" (scratches head)

Veja tudo aqui
e a parte de RPG do site aqui.

Nenhum comentário:

BlogBlogs.Com.Br